[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting patterns

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 27 16:52:40 UTC 2010

Wow, as I have been shifting and sorting through knitting books and magazines looking for some EASY  things to post here for Mary, I have piled up a few things for myself to make in 2011.  haha

Right now, I am working on a Prayer Shawl from one of the books. It is a pattern with lots of YOs so it is lacy and it is a dramatic shawl. I will do a crocheted loopy fringe on it when finished.

but then, I want to do the COWL I posted, and the SOCKs in Joyce's class that is coming up, and I got out some "ONE SKEIN" books so I think I will do a few things using one skein projects.

Here is my goal for 2011 with knitting:  work from my STASH.  Of course, that means I can still order yarn as it is not yet 2011, right?  So I am thinking ahead of what I want to do, and ordering some yarns at the end of the year price - then after Jan 1 will work exclusively from my stash for the year....hmmmmm...can i actuall DO IT?  We'll SEE. I do like a challenge ,and this is a BIG one for me.  But, I do need to use my stash as it is enormous and I need to knit downn the stash and make it more manageable - if that can be done. (smile)

Lynda River Woman
 "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com