[Nfb-krafters-korner] 2011 projects

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Mon Dec 27 17:22:33 UTC 2010

Sorry forgot the subject line Linda posted, lololol.

I have a grandson coming in January.  So I need boy looking baby projects.
So If anyone has any dandy patterns or ideas, hugs, send them my way.  Dad
is a sportsmen.  Mom isn't the frilly type.  The baby's room colors are
shades of tans and brown with blue accents. The theme is little animals all
tactile, which is cool for me, smile.

b.butterfly at comcast.net

My two hats I made on the Nifty Knitter were big hits.  Thank you so much
for the tips posted on list and the class.

Becky and Jake