[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Year's Knitting Resolutions?

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 27 18:26:49 UTC 2010

I have a couple of books with all the knitted items in them are made from
only one skein. The books I have are:

_One Skein Wonders_ 101 Yarn Shop Favorites:      edited  by Judith Durant

_One Skein_30 projects to knit and crochet -  by Leigh Radford

_Knitter's Stash _ edited  by Barbara Albright. these are yarn store owners'
favorite projects

_The Yarn Stash Workbook_ Great Ideas and Dozens of Projects, by Laura
Militzer Bryant.

These should keep me pretty busy doing some new ind innovative things using
my stash. Each has some very lovely things to knit from stash and I really
want to meet the challenge in 2011 by putting these books to work. Lynda
River Woman