[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded basket kits?

Yvonne Alaniz yalaniz1 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:11:57 UTC 2010

On 12/27/2010 12:55 PM, Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] wrote:
> Look back in the arcives, I sent the group a catalog name.  I think there were some basket kits in there.  Do you do plastic canvis?  Baskets can be made out of that.
> Let me know if you do not find the catalog and I will find it on Tuesday.  Have a dr., today.
>
> Terry P.

Terry,
     I have done plastic canvas in the past but haven't gotten past the
bookmark stage...  I like the idea of crafting but I guess I don't give
myself the patience to learn.  I find it harder to learn by following
instructions instead of having someone show me and then repeating the
steps.  I never seem to accurately picture how to do a step.  Maybe I
just need more practice.  I just get frustrated with trying and failing
repeatedly.

Yvonne