[Nfb-krafters-korner] 2011 projects

Laura White lewhite86 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 19:57:27 UTC 2010

Yvonne, I like the idea of a crafting Christmas for 2011.
Becky, I always knit cotton bibs for babies, they are quick and
useful.  Have you thought about booties and maybe a little hat?
My 2011 projects are to finish a reversable scarf I've been working
on, finish a top down sweater, learn toe up socks and that is all for
right now.  I'm starting to learn to use a drop spindle too, so pretty
busy here.

Laura