[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circus Yarn

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Dec 27 22:24:23 UTC 2010

This price is so good on the circus yarn. I spent the day looking over possibilities and decided to make a coat from it. It is on the cover of the Creative Knitting Magazine, January 2006 issue. The coat is striped, diagonally, and takes 6 different colors of yarn. I decided the Circus would be perfect for it and at this sale price I will only have about $65. in the coat. that is a fabulous price for a hand knit coat.  I also ordered enough of the Circus to make some Cowls, too. And, I have several akeins for Joyce's sock class - so I should be all set for "CIRCUS" knitting projects for awhile...took me all day to figure this all out (smile).

Lynda River Woman
 "Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain."

Visit my website:  http://lyndalambert.com