[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT JAWS 12

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Dec 28 19:48:49 UTC 2010

Thanks! You are a life saver.  In Micro soft, the tab takes you in and out of the body of the e-mail, so I would have thought it would have done the same with the site, not gone down the list of links, like that.
Thanks again.  Helps to speak up, some times!
DORS is working on getting me some refresher training.  It just takes so long for all the evaluation and who pays for what and the holidays in the middle.  I will get there some day!
Terry P.