[Nfb-krafters-korner] Home spun yarn

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 28 21:20:42 UTC 2010

The Homespun, after it is knitted, will be slightly bumpy and very soft.  It
is not an easy yarn to knit with but you will get used to is and it will be
ok. The end results are very nice though.  It is a very splitty yarn when
you are knitting with it, so easy to drive that sharp needle point right
into the yarn itself, instead of under or over the yarn. Try to be careful
to get that needle where it is supposed to be and not into the middle of the
strand itself.  Lynda River Woman