[Nfb-krafters-korner] Big problem

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Tue Dec 28 22:17:06 UTC 2010

Another thing I do is a "RANDOM" project.  I just pull out a yarn and begin
working with it. Then, another one, at random, and then the next...and so
on.  You can make some amazing things by doing it randomly!  Now, you are
making ART.

that is a great idea to ask someone in your knitting group for help, too.
Lynda River Woman