[Nfb-krafters-korner] Organizing patterns

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Dec 29 09:46:48 UTC 2010

Terry P.,

I'm totally blind and have been for 33 years.  My patterns are in print,
braille, tape and files on my thumb drive that I access either on my
computer or my netbook.  My sister and husband are the ones who go through
my print patterns and either read them to me while I type them up or tape
them for me.  They also will go on the internet and either print or send me
patterns they find.  I am truely blessed to have the both of them.

Susan R.
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net