[Nfb-krafters-korner] Looking for teachers and new ideas for classes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 01:34:42 UTC 2010

The new Year  is just ahead and Krafters Korner is excited and looking  for
new teachers to teach classes.  So put some thoughts into what type of
classes you would like to learn and projects that you would like to  give a
try.  You know I am always looking and wanting to give everyone an
opportunity to share their new ideas.

We will be looking to book classes for February and March.  We all  like to
keep our hands and mind busy in the winter months.

We like to re introduce those classes that folks enjoyed in the past,  too.
 We have new folks that have joined us that have not been here for our
classes so let me know.

Come on we haven't had many crochet classes or projects.

Carol you need to keep in touch with all of us while you are traveling, so
be sure to see what type of crafting projects folks are doing in the areas
you  are traveling through.
 beJoyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)