[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: Mary Maxim

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Dec 30 15:01:53 UTC 2010

Can you send me the e-mail my way, when you get it.  I might want to subscribe.  It might be easier to join from the e-mail.  Depends on the clerity of the e-mail.  I think my sister signed me up, because I think I got a copy in the mail! Have to check it out when my craft buddy gets back on Monday.

Terry P.