[Nfb-krafters-korner] Circus Yarn.

Eileen Scrivani etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Dec 30 18:06:40 UTC 2010

I got my order of the Circus yarn yesterday and it is a beautiful buccle yarn.  When Joyce said 1 ball would make a pair I had trouble believing it, but now that I see it, they are nice large skeins of super bulky weight so it will go far.  I had my niece help me sort my colors, because I got 3 different varigated color ways, and the labels only have numbers, not the names.  When I ordered my colors, I asked the sales help to let me know what colors where in the ones I was interested in and I wrote that in a file with the color number/name if available.  With that info and my nieces help, I could then write up index cards with Braille so I know what is what.

I am anxious to start knitting with my new lovely yarn!!  Too bad the sock class is not this week.

Eileen