[Nfb-krafters-korner] looms?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 22:06:23 UTC 2010

Yvonne,

I really don't know as I am not the teacher for the Nifty Knitter class and
 I do not know what type of yarns will be suggested for the use of this
loom.

I know that many folks wear scarves in all types of weather and even air
and hand made ones are the rave every place.

You asked about looms and I just wanted you to know about what classes were
 coming up regarding a loom type of project.

What type of crafting are you interested in trying or what type do you  do
now? conditioning

Joyce  Kane
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)