[Nfb-krafters-korner] Saftey pin beading question

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 18:33:47 UTC 2010

Hi all, I've gotten a safety pin beading kit (now I know why it's better to order from Theresa) and am following the instructions okay so far, however, they don't give you the little tips and tricks needed to "make life easier" lol, so my 1st question is:
1. when threading the pins onto the wire, what have you found to be the best method of preventing the pins coming off the other end of wire?
2.  what is the easiest way to twist and hide the ends?

Barb
'Just living is not enough,' said the butterfly, 'one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.' ~ Hans Christian Anderson