[Nfb-krafters-korner] thanks and a delightful story!!

linda the_ninn at tx.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 19:50:18 UTC 2010

Hi ladies,

I actually find that cable needles are hard for me to work with.    Instead,
I use a crochet hook or DPN the same size as my knitting needle.  The cable
needles that come in the kits are never the right size and fall out or are
cumbersome to hold.  I have many different sizes of hooks and DPNs and can
always find one in the size I need.

Just throwing that out there!
Happy New Year!
Ninn