[Nfb-krafters-korner] patterns from classes given

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Dec 31 19:56:12 UTC 2010

Krafters Korner Rules

Patterns that are given out in a class for the class project are not handed
 out to people that have not taken the class.

This is done to encourage people to attend the classes.  Our teachers  put
a lot of time and effort into preparing for a class with written materials
and putting into word presentations for our students.  At this time   they
do not receive anythingg for this and basically all we ask of our students
are to  become a paid member of the NFB Krafters Division.

We feel it only fair to the teachers and the students that attend the
classes that  these rules are in place.  We are lucky to have these  teachers
and only you can show them your support by coming to their  classes.

Our membership is $10 July to July per year and you get an awful lot out of
 your $10.  We encourage you to take your first class as a "Try It Class"
for free to experience how our classes are done.

We encourage everyone to consider teaching one of their favorite crafting
projects and become involved with Krafters Korner.

Joyce Kane,  President
National  Federation of the Blind Krafters Division
www.KraftersKorner.org  (http://www.krafterskorner.org/)