[Nfb-krafters-korner] Saftey pin beading question

NCBootman ncbootman at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 20:49:51 UTC 2010

Barb,

You can do this. What are you making? Bend the end of your wire so the last
bead or pin can't come off and if you need that wire, just unbend it. The
easiest way to tighten wire is a regular old pair of pliers. Start by hand
twisting the wire enough to hold and then take your pliers and twist till
it's tight. Twist clockwise is good and then just bend the twist to the
inside and hide it behind your work. If you need more help, write me
privately and I can give you my phone number and walk you through it better.
ncbootman at gmail.com

Greg in NC