[Nfb-krafters-korner] Special Valentine's Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Mon Feb 1 22:38:12 UTC 2010

Anybody there???  I need to know how to read the pattern for tonight.

First of all when it says to cast on 4, is my chain stitch considered 1?  So I really only cast on 3 or Not?

Then, in Row 2 it says,  k2, yo, knit across.  Does that mean to knit 2, yarn over, knit, knit, until you finish all the stitches on the row?  Or, does it mean to knit 2, yo, knit 2, yo, knit 2 etc. until you finish the row.

Thanks,
Cindy