[Nfb-krafters-korner] Grandma's Heart Dish Cloth Class

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Feb 2 14:35:04 UTC 2010

Hi All:

The dishcloth class with Karla was a lot of fun.  It was like a knit-a-long
type of session and I really enjoyed it.

Yesterday was one of those days, a lot to do, a computer that wasn't working
from the time I turned it on until dinner time last night when we could
getsome sighted help to come over.  Because of the computer being down, I
wasn't able to get to the directions for the class homework, so was still
not sure at 7 PM if I was going to join in.

I decided to pull out my needles and cast on for the cloth, by the time 8
o'clock rolled around I had finished the few rows of homework and
participating with the group gave me the enthusiasm to stick with it and
stay awake! <SMILE>  It's a pretty pattern and not complicated to work.
Thanks Karla it was fun!

maybe we could have other knit-a-long types of classes if people are
interested???Just thinking out loud.

Eileen