[Nfb-krafters-korner] Grandma's Heart Dish Cloth Class

Karla Irish irishk45 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 2 21:18:17 UTC 2010

Well hi Jerry. Hi. I hope you got the pattern of the hard disk **** and maybe if you take your time you'll be able to do it, you know, like ****. It does take some time. So anyhow, I wish you luck on it, and if you have any problems with just let me know and I'll try to help you. Talk to you later. Carla

Karla Irish sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/5PZbdG7f-20100202-1613.wav