[Nfb-krafters-korner] Grandma's Heart Dish Cloth Class

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Feb 4 14:42:55 UTC 2010

Mine isn't the best looking yet.  It is my very first project that I have made while knitting with needles.  I have only knitted on the round loom before to make projects.  Not sure where I messed it up but one thing I know is that someone said after getting the homework done and getting to the 28 stitches you would be on row 23.  Well either I don't know how to count rows in knitting (which is quite possible) or I did something wrong someplace.  I had I think 3 extra rows or so but only had the 28 stitches.  *laugh

Cindy