[Nfb-krafters-korner] beaded napkin rings

Diane dianefilipe at peoplepc.com
Fri Feb 5 14:24:37 UTC 2010

My new cousin-in-law wanted some napkin rings that had gold pearls, etc in
the design (I saw them on the pottery barn web site).  So, I went to
Michaels and did my best to match.  I used the elastic clear stringing
string and put all of the beads on. Tied the ends together and secured the
ends with jewelers glue, and there you have it!
Di