[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Karla Irish irishk45 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 6 03:15:04 UTC 2010

I don't have a budget for my arts and crafts. If someone who makes something, I just go out and buy it. But first I look around and see who has the **** sale or whatever and then I go out and use my **** I need. So, that; what I do, like that. I have a whole bags and bags of this craft of cotton yarn. I expect a **** because I have a big sale on it. Carla.

Karla Irish sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/jDrRLfd0-20100205-2209.wav