[Nfb-krafters-korner] Blind quilter

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Sat Feb 6 20:29:14 UTC 2010

This came from another list, shy smile. The interview is great, smile.
Becky being bad again.

Hi Everyone,

I was watching Texas Country Reporter on RFDTV tonight and they had a
feature on a totally blind woman who is an excellent quilter.  Her name is
Diane Rose.  I went to her website and found out she sells bed size quilts
of all sizes as well as throws, baby blankets, and dog crate quilts for $30
as well as saddle blankets.  If you go to her website you can also see the
feature they did on Texas Country Reporter.  Her website is:

http://www.theamazingquilter.com/

database 4842 (20100206) __________

http://www.eset.com