[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Jane Jordan (GMail) juanitatighan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 00:56:35 UTC 2010

No real budget for me.  I get to shop for craft stuff twice a year these
days.  When I get more income, I intend to increase my spending,
especially on yarn.  I plan to snag those looms someone was talking
about in a few weeks and some yarn to go with them.  It will be
interesting if I can figure out how to do the kinitting or weaving or
whatever it is supposed to be. :)

Jane