[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dish Cloth Reminder tonight

Karla Irish irishk45 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 9 02:59:08 UTC 2010

Hi Cindy, this is Carla. I'm sorry that you missed the dish cloth group tonight. Next week, Monday, we are going to crochet around the border. So, if you're interested in crocheting arond the border, join us at 8:00 Monday. Joyce is gonna show you how to do that. So, that's what we're gonna do next week, Monday. Other than that, there wasn't anything that you really missed. So, but I'm sorry you weren't there. Yeah, the dish cloth is quite small, but I guess if you wanted to, you could make it bigger next time by adding more stitches, probably. You could make it bigger. Talk to you later. Carla.

Karla Irish sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/gLTZiPCk-20100208-2150.wav