[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tonight's Class please join us!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Feb 9 22:08:33 UTC 2010

Hi,

I just would like to open this class up for everyone tonight as with the
Winter weather at our doors it will be something fun to sit around and give a
 try.

We will be folding paper into a box and topping it off with a folded
heart.  All you need is some copy paper or card stock whatever you have
available, even scrap paper will do.  Come and give Origami a try.

The class will be at 8 p.m. Eastern time at:
610 404 9100 code 2 7 2 3 8

This is a "Special Valentine's Day  Class for everyone!

Joyce