[Nfb-krafters-korner] Dish Cloth Sizing?

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Tue Feb 9 23:45:20 UTC 2010

Joyce:

I don't remember the stitch count, but it is easy enough to figure out.  The
pattern started with a cast on of 4 and 1 stitch was increased on all rows
right up to before you start decreasing.  So just look at the pattern, find
the row where you made the last increase, note that row number and add 4 to
it for the total number of stitches at that point.

Actually, the first row was a plain knit row, so it will be 3 sts plus the
final increase row number.

 HTH.

Eileen