[Nfb-krafters-korner] Annette

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Feb 12 10:39:19 UTC 2010

Audrey,

Good point about the legal side of the helmet project, as well as the
potential problem of the recipients of donated items not wanting or needing
the items. It is important to check out all aspects of a group or
organization you are donating to.  It is my plan today or tomorrow to call
the local yarn shop to find out more details about their helmet liner
project.  I'll report back to the group after I do that.

Thanks again for your thoughts on this, and we will all be looking forward
to hearing where the board stands on this and future donation projects.  If
the board decides that doing this type of project is not with in the group's
mission, individual members could still do the project, but with no
association or assistance/support from the group.  I find it so interesting
to see the process a growing group must go through as it is faced with
decisions that will shape and define the group.

Annette