[Nfb-krafters-korner] Tips for knitting cables needed

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Wed Feb 17 01:57:08 UTC 2010

Thank you!

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Becky
Frankeberger
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:54 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Tips for knitting cables needed

Annette, warm hugs, it means you care about what you do. We had a lady in my
crocheting club years ago who kept her mistakes and trust me they were
glaring mistakes.  She just brushed them off and said no one will notice.
She lived her life that way.  I thought it was very sad.

So keep caring about your work and your life.

Warm hugs,

Becky and dog guide Jake