[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Class Reminder.

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Fri Feb 19 21:24:14 UTC 2010

Sorry,  One other thing regarding materials for the knitting class...

You can use any other worsted weight yarn, provided you get the gauge given
on the web site.  This means that you can vary your needle size as well so
long as you get gauge.  The gauge swatch is your homework and needs to be
done before the class begins.  You should also cast on required number of
stitches before beginning of class.

Eileen