[Nfb-krafters-korner] Laurie, beading class?

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Fri Feb 19 23:00:54 UTC 2010

 Hi Joyce:

glad you are back and feeling better. The 1st one was fine. Only 1 person
signed up, and the follow up for yesterday is rescheduled to next wednesday.
If tht time has a conflict, let me know. Gail Smith and Terry will be at the
rescheduled class. I sent them both a note  to see if the rescheduled date
and time were good for either of them, but they haven't written me back yet
so the new date is next Wednesday, Feb 24, 7pm central. ----- Original
Message -----