[Nfb-krafters-korner] Joyce is back?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 19:49:40 UTC 2010

Just a note.  while I was at the hospital and I mentioned having a  guide
dog, I was told I could have brought her and she would have stayed with me
in the room.  Security would have walked her as needed.

Actually, thinking about being in the emergency room for 24 hours after
ringing the call button and waiting for an hour for someone to come in as I
needed to use the bathroom, I finally climbed out of the bed and stood in the
 hallway with my cane waiting ffor someone to walk by me.  Finally after 2
passerbys I heard a man and it sounded like a medical person and I asked if
he  could help me find a person to take me to the bathroom.  I was in a
Johnny  coat.  The bathroom was down the hall around the corner and to the
right.  I had been taken there once, but figured I needed help finding  it.

Imagine if I asked them to walk the dog?!

Joyce