[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question-UFO's

slery slerythema at insightbb.com
Sun Feb 28 03:15:02 UTC 2010

I am actually pretty good at finishing things before I start new projects.

However, I usually have two projects going at a time. One that can be taken
with me and one that stays at home. The at home project(s) are items that
would be too big to handle out. Sometimes these are items that were started
as take along projects and only became stay at home once they got too big.
Other times, they are too big to start with.

UFOs
Sweater, I only have one sleeve to go. Once starting the sleeves it became
stay-at-home and for some reason I am having a hard time finding time to
work on it.
Afghan, this has always been a stay at home project so it is simply a
project that will take some time (Queen size).
Socks, I just started my first pair of socks.

While UFO stands for UnFinished Object, meaning any project that isn't done,
typically it more often refers to projects that are unfinished because they
have been set aside. Out of these I have listed, I would really only call
the sweater a UFO. It is the only project that is not actively being worked
on.

Cindy S.