[Nfb-krafters-korner] LOOM PATTERNS

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Sun Feb 28 20:24:18 UTC 2010

Henry:

A number of months back I submitted the following title to NLS for
Transcription into an accessible format:

Author:        Phelps, Isela.
Title:         Loom knitting primer [sound recording] / Isela
                  Phelps.
Published:     Washington, D.C. : National Library Service for
                  the Blind and Physically Handicapped, the Library of
                  Congress,
Book Number:   INPROCESS
                  Congress,
As you can see, it's still listed as being "inprocess," so if it is heavily
diagramed/charted NLS will throw it out of the system.  It's been listed
this way since some time before Christmas so you'll have to keep tabs on the
title to see if they go to the next level of assigning a book number.  It is
listed twice as "sound" recording which makes me think it has potential for
being completed, but still no book number so it could be rejected.

Eileen
----- Original Mes