[Nfb-krafters-korner] Monday Night Shamrock Dish cloth

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 21:59:36 UTC 2010

Monday Night we will be having a knit together creating a Holiday Shamrock
Dish Cloth/Washcloth .  Karla will be giving the directions and any help
that we need.  It will be at 8 p.m. Eastern Time at:
610 404 9100 code 2 7 2 3 8

Karla sent the beginning directions in an email to the list during the week
 for you to get started and she will begin at the end of those
instructions.  So get your needles and yarn and start those rows so you  will be ready
to continue on.

AC Moore's had a sale on the cotton yarn needed for the dishcloths when I
was there on Thursday.  I picked up the only 2 green balls of yarn that
would be appropriate for St. Patty's Day , but I did get some pastels with
thoughts of Easter, spring, and summer .

Joyce