[Nfb-krafters-korner] Canvassing

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Feb 28 22:32:35 UTC 2010

Jane,

I am not sure what you mean by canvasing?  Are you using the weave of  a
canvas type cloth to stitch on?

does your 5 year old have the coordination of handling a needle and  yarn?
There are large needles and yarn projects out there that she can get
started on.

I get craft projects for Oriental Trading Company for my Grand daughters as
 the project kits come complete minus glue and they sell them in dozens,
which  work out well for the 2 of them.  They are not that expensive and with
a  number of the same projects, after the first or second one done they can
do it  themselves or the older one helps the younger one.  When you pay like
$6  for 12 of them it is well worth it and if they goof up you got plenty
for them  to keep busy.

Joyce