[Nfb-krafters-korner] For the new year:Friday's question

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jan 1 19:07:49 UTC 2010

Well so far I have not gotten anything crafty, but I still have a visit
with my 2 knitting friends.  I am giving one of them a jar of blueberry jam
from Laurie and the other one I had a ring made with a painted Dachshund on
it.  She has one of my Dachshunds.

As far as getting myself some crafty project, I purchased a crewel
embroidery kit.  I use to love to do crewel work before I went blind.   So I really
don't know how I am going to do this or if I can do it or not, but I  am
going to try.  I needed to cover a hole in the wall that my son had left
behind when he moved out. [He put it in there to get the TV wire up to a TV
mounted on the wall.  So I found this kit that has 2 hummel kids under an
umbrella that measures 9 by 12 inches.  I think this will work and will go  on
the wall OK.  I do not know how detailed it is, but it will be a new
challenge for this year.

Joyce