[Nfb-krafters-korner] Air Freshner made wonderfully easy!!!

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 1 23:36:55 UTC 2010

What great info and very timely.  We have been using a spray orange scented
air freshener we found at Home Depot.  I love how real it smells.  For the
past month I've reminded my husband every time he has headed to Home Depot
to pick up a can or 2.  He has reported each time that he can no longer find
it.

I think the name of the brand that has to be ordered from a distributor
starts with the letter Z.  Maybe something like Zep.

Annette