[Nfb-krafters-korner] For the new year:Friday's question

Marianne mdenning at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jan 2 23:06:53 UTC 2010

The Ice Land sweaters may be the same.  Ice Land wool is different from any
other wool.  The island is isolated and very cold so the sheep produce a
unique wool that is especially warm.  It is very cold here now so I will
appreciate the warmth of the sweater in the future.

Marianne---- Original Message -----