[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet hooks

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 3 23:06:58 UTC 2010

I just learned something and I want to pass it along to any of you who don't know.  During the beginner crochet class I think someone asked if there is a size gauge for crochet hooks like there is for knitting needles and no one knew.  I just found out that the same gauge can be used for both.  The largest hole is a size P, there is no O, and the rest go down letter after letter except there is a size 7 between G and H.

I am sure some of the longtime crocheters know this.

Carol

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4740 (20100103) __________

http://www.eset.com