[Nfb-krafters-korner] For the new year:Friday's question

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 14:57:56 UTC 2010

Row, a craft room! I'm jealous, I think. I'm afraid that would mean that I
would have to have some sort of skill in lots of things, be organized or
something. (grin)

I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO PICK UP STITCHES WHICH WERE DROPPED IN THE PAST BUT NOT
OFTEN. I'M NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE LIFE LINE AND THINK THAT A DISCUSSION OF
TECHNIQUES TO USE IN PICKING UP DROPPED STITCHED OR CORRECTING ERRORS MIGHT
BE INTERESTING IN THE FUTURE.