[Nfb-krafters-korner] to Joy

Joy Relton jrelton at verizon.net
Fri Jan 8 00:10:59 UTC 2010

Yes, please do.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Powers, Terry
(NIH/OD/DEAS) [E]
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 10:36 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists'
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] to Joy

Hi Joy;
For my last birthday, I got a gift card for A C More or Joe Anne Fabric.  My
friend does jewelry and much, much more!  She found a kit on line and
e-mailed me the description.  I found one almost the same, bought it and got
her approval.  I know it comes in a case, has crimping tools and wire
cutters. It has 5 or 6 items.  You save by buying a set and then you have a
storage place for the items.

Let me know if you want me to ask her for the description, again.

Terry