[Nfb-krafters-korner] can't find recorded classes

Laurie Porter freespirit1 at tds.net
Mon Jan 11 21:12:14 UTC 2010

The recordings are only for people who have attended the classes. Since it
is difficult to take notes in class, we provide a recording so that people
can go back to it after the phone session is over.
They're not designed to substitute for the actual class, therefore, if you
were not present at the class, you won't receive access to the recording.
The classes are uploaded to sendspace and then the link is emailed to the
participants. It's important that you download them within 2 weeks of the
date of the class. Otherwise they'll be gone.