[Nfb-krafters-korner] Voice on the Go

eileen SCRIVANI etscrivani at verizon.net
Thu Jan 21 00:32:03 UTC 2010

I have a question about the service, "Voice On the  Go," that I only thought
of last night while listening to A Vogue Knitting DTB on my VRS ...

Being a rather lazy type of person who likes her knitting patterns in
Braille rather than audio format, I was thinking of how much work it would
be to sit and type out a particular pattern I'm interested in doing for the
sake of putting it into Braille.  Then, the light flashed on ... I wondered
if a person has a Voice On the Go account and a book player of one type or
another, if the audio was played right into the phone receiver would Voice
On the Go be able to type out the pattern into text just like a person was
talking into it?  Has anyone experimented with this?  Inquiring minds want
to know.  Thanks for any info.  If it can do it, then it just might make it
more appealing for me.

Eileen