[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Jane Jordan (GMail) juanitatighan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 01:44:03 UTC 2010

My husband never tells me not to take my knitting with me.  In fact, he
told me to take it at one point so I'd have somehting to do since we
weren't sure how long a wait it would be. :)  I was horrified at the
idea; now I don't know what to do without it.  The first day of jury
service was a bit difficult because I didn't realize I was allowed to
have knitting with me. The rest of the time went well.

Jane