[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fridays Question

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Thu Jan 28 17:39:04 UTC 2010

They have some on the market now called the Knifty Knitter.  There are several round looms in the package (I think you get 4) of different sizes.  They sell for around $15.00, but I have purchased the set for as cheap as $7.00.  Usually on sale you can get them for about $11.00.  I have bought them at Hobby Lobby, Michaels Crafts, Wal-Mart etc.  Hobby Lobby and Michaels always have good coupons you can use!

Cindy Z.