[Nfb-krafters-korner] finding things

Zimmer, Cindy cindy.zimmer at nebraska.gov
Fri Jan 29 19:38:38 UTC 2010

I had to chuckle...I had just finished reading Becky's message about e-mailing her husband in the other room and the router rooter problem and then I read this message from Henrietta saying she bought hers at the hardware store...her husband? I thought???  *laugh  I had to go back and read the previous note.  *smile

Cindy Z.