[Nfb-krafters-korner] zipped clear bags

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Jan 29 20:21:32 UTC 2010

The bags, you get 2 or 3 in a box, are large enough for a twin bed spread.  I stored some of my winter clothes in one.  Think I like it better than hard storage boxes.
Great for yarn, too.
The large ones, above the zipper, have a built in handle.  If you want even larger ones, you can find zip up swetter bags and suit bags.  Walmart and the container store are great for that kind of thing.

Terry